•  
Advertise here

Its a fast lane not a fun lane!

Why people are acting so stupic these days. I am so Pissed! I will tell you all why! Yesterday i was driving back to Dubai on Shk. Zayed road. There was one stupid guy who was driving on fast lane at the speed of 80, and was not goin forward. I was tired honking that car. And guess what, he was on the phone and he forgot that he was drivng on the fast lane. Dude!! You are not suppose to do that. I chhanged my lane to overtake him. And he irritated all other people on the road as well. Many people tried to explain him by giving him some signals, but he was least bothered. 

Oh ya. I have seen such people on Shk. Zayed road. I would just suggest to such people that dont act oversmart, just driver properly. Some poeple just liek to do that because they like to tease other driver's on the road or may be trying to impress a lady. But its not really safe guys. Its a highway, and you never know what can happen if you drive on the fast lane and never giving way to drivers who are driving faster than you. 

• 6 months later...

On phone and on fast lane..... Seems like a worst combo. Many times people drive slow in fast lane like an honor of doing something they shouldnt do and when you dip light they act dumb. It's not funny at all those moroons need to understand that and respect roads and speed limit.