•  
Advertise here

Car Claim

Hey guys. Talking about car insurance, i have really less knowledge about what it covers and what not. I just had a small accident yesterday and i got a deep dent because of the other guy's fault. I got a paper from the Dubai police and they told me to contact the insurance company. Trust me on that, i have no clue what to do now. Help! Help!

Pink means fault was yours and it depend on what insurance you have. If you have full comprehensive insurance then you just have to pay insurance excess of 300-500 AED and your insurance will fix it. If you have third party insurance then you have to get your dent repaired at your own cost.

If you have comprehensive insurance, just call your insurance company and ask for procedure to submit claim. You need to take the car once for survey and then later drop car for fixing once insurance charges get insurance approval (their internal process).

If you have third party then also you need this pink paper to show to any garage who supposed to fix the dent, as its a law of Dubai as no car bodyshop workshop going to touch accidental car without police paper (green/pink) just to be sure its not a hit and run case.....!