•  
Advertise here

Pajero AC is not strong for extreme heat

On 8/16/2015 at 8:53 AM, anoop said:

Any suggestions or upgrades available to make bloddy Pajero AC as strong as Toyota SUV, In extreme heat it just work but not work fine or sufficient to keep the car cool especially in stop and go traffic. Secondly after starting the car it takes about 15-20 minutes to get the car cool and by the time I reach home with sweating back. Discussed this matter several times with Habtoor service advisor and seems like they give blind eye and deaf ear to this issue and show me the car AC cooling under their covered workshop.

I am looking for some type of idea to upgrade to expensive quality AC Gas (freon) if it exists for better cooling? Or increasing the AC power supply that can make it work harder and provide better cooling? Or anything reasonably doable to improvise Pajero AC cooling in Dubai extreme heat at 42 degrees and above......? Thanks.

Anoop AlHabtoor knows only to Sell cars to maintain them is not there work I had the same problem then I took my car in Sharjah to Garage they fixed it now its like a chiller room. I dont know if I am allowed to post number on the forum so you can get it checked out and it was not expensive at all.

On 8/16/2015 at 6:05 PM, farook said:

I am no expert on mitsu, but this is very typical condition when car manufacturer chooses mid-range AC compressor in big and bulky car that has lot of room to cool it and that's why in extreme heat AC cooling give out. You can only upgrade to bigger SUV AC compressor if you are really very sensitive on this point. Any good AC expert can advice you what will happily fit your current AC compressor slot or do bit of google and see if anyone has upgraded their AC compressor in Pajero?

On 8/16/2015 at 8:53 AM, anoop said:

Any suggestions or upgrades available to make bloddy Pajero AC as strong as Toyota SUV, In extreme heat it just work but not work fine or sufficient to keep the car cool especially in stop and go traffic. Secondly after starting the car it takes about 15-20 minutes to get the car cool and by the time I reach home with sweating back. Discussed this matter several times with Habtoor service advisor and seems like they give blind eye and deaf ear to this issue and show me the car AC cooling under their covered workshop.

I am looking for some type of idea to upgrade to expensive quality AC Gas (freon) if it exists for better cooling? Or increasing the AC power supply that can make it work harder and provide better cooling? Or anything reasonably doable to improvise Pajero AC cooling in Dubai extreme heat at 42 degrees and above......? Thanks.

Anoop Have your thermostat Cleaned , Valve and service the A/C and get your radiator Cleaned if all this dont work than time to get Compressor Checked! Mine stays chilled at 48 Dg

• Like (+1) 1

When you first start the car, chances are that the dashboard and all the pipes inside are hot from sitting in the sun. No cooling will occur until the ac system has cooled the air pipes. That's why you don't get immediate cooling effect when you start the car. 

5 hours ago, DiamondDallas said:

I dont know if I am allowed to post number on the forum so you can get it checked out and it was not expensive at all.

Off course, you can share numbers, addresses of good workshop and capable guys no matter how big or small they are. After all that's why we have this community here for sharing experience, which can help others.

19 hours ago, Barry said:

When you first start the car, chances are that the dashboard and all the pipes inside are hot from sitting in the sun. No cooling will occur until the ac system has cooled the air pipes. That's why you don't get immediate cooling effect when you start the car. 

13 hours ago, Danny said:

Off course, you can share numbers, addresses of good workshop and capable guys no matter how big or small they are. After all that's why we have this community here for sharing experience, which can help others.

Thanks Danny,

The Name of of Garage is AlAbayad Al Malaki Mr.Assad 050-5695255 he fixed my A/C and my car is now chiller Unit even on low temp its freezing when outside temp shows 48 degree and not expensive at all i was charged 700dhs