•  
Advertise here

Aftereffect of UAE fuel price rise

nutbolt

Hi Guys, It's been almost a month and I am sure everyone of you had a good number of fill ups till now. Do you care to share your extra amount per fill-up per new price....? Secondly do share any other economic changes you must have notice after this fuel price change...?

1. 24 AED extra paying every full tank.
  2. My rent notice came up by 12% for 2016.
  3. Global downturn and again at risk of loosing my third job in last 2 year.
  • Like (+1) 2

Damn, I almost pay 35 dhs extra every fillup now. Almost one fillup less a month, as now I get 3 fillup in the cost of 4 fillup with previous pricing.

Other than that nothing great indication seen as such in first 25 days of new fuel price. Any idea what's the fuel price for next month, as now Oil tumbled more down so it should be lesser now....right...!

• Like (+1) 2

Fuel price impact is not gonna be so soon man, these things take slow effect from 6 months - 2 year economic cycle and by that time the consumer will forget about the fuel price raise and think it's global inflation in UAE at the time whole world is heading for another downturn.

• Like (+1) 4

Danny: you were so damn right yesterday about lowering Oil price and today afternoon KT announced the below reduced rates for sep 2015:

Capture.JPG

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

My rent notice also came higher by 10% and apparantely it seems justified by RERA rent calculator, so can't say it's because of fuel hike or expo 2020 lol or both ;-)

Thanks god, that price have come slight down now as slump in oil as I have been paying 30 dirams difference per tank for 6 tanks a month. Hope this difference will be reduced to half with sep price.

I hope oil price stay low all life now...... :-)