7 Car types you should know before buying a car
Second step after the 3 Key factors for assigning next car budget; you should be finalizing the type of car you actually require based on the present functionality and your needs. For ex: bigger family opt for 7 seats, small family with kids will choose car with 5 seats, family with grown up kids need car with ample boot space for teenager sports equipment, just married couple might like two door or convertible etc.
While deciding your next car league you also need to think little down the line as if it should be still practical for next few years before you sell or else you might regret your buy within few months, so think beyond today rationally and not only emotionally and factor all the possibilities for the future.
Below is the quick run-down for all the major 7 different type of Car categories exists in today’s world from the cheapest to most expensive types with few known names of the car models to give you an idea:
- Subcompact Cars: Audi A1, Chevrolet Aveo, Sonic, Spark, Ford Fiesta, Honda City, Nissan Tiida, Peugeot 208, VW Polo etc.
- Compact Cars: Audi A3, Chevrolet Cruze, Ford Focus, Honda Civic, Mitsubishi Lancer, Nissan Sunny, Peugeot 308, Toyota Corolla, VW Golf.
- Mid-Size Cars: Chevrolet Epica, Honda Accord, Hyundai Sonata, Mazda 6, Mitsubishi Galant, Nissan Altima, Peugeot 508, Toyota Camry etc.
- Full-Size Cars: Audi A8, BMW 7-Series, Chevrolet Impala, Ford Taurus, Hyundai Genesis, Nissan Maxima, Toyota Avalon, VW Phaeton etc.
- Mini SUV / Compact Crossover: Audi Q3, BMW X3, Chevrolet Trax, Hyundai Santa Fe, Mazda CX-3, Nissan Juke, Peugeot 2008, Toyota Rav4, Volkswagen Tiguan etc.
- Mid-Size SUV / Crossover: Audi Q5, BMW X5, Chevrolet TrailBlazer, Ford Edge, Honda Pilot, Mitsubishi Outlander, Nissan Pathfinder, Toyota Prado, VW Touareg etc.
- Full-Size SUV: Audi Q7, BMW X6, Chevrolet Tahoe, Ford Explorer, Mitsubishi Pajero, Nissan Patrol, Toyota Land Cruiser
Disclaimer: I have written this and all linked articles to help my friends and family and other car enthusiast’s like you. This is purely based on my own experience. If you know anything more than this I am happy to edit these articles any time. Please leave me a comment and I will accept your changes and improvise these as soon as I can.
If you like reading these articles and it helped you in anyways, please pass on the knowledge to others and use below red like to show your appreciation.