Description: Expo Lake is a new lake, and much more quiet than the Love Lakes on the weekends. It's worth a visit to go for a nice walk, and the views from the observation deck are really worth it. I took some easy snaps with the sun going down
The Al Ain Oasis is definitely worth a visit, and it is known for its for its underground irrigation system (Falaj) which brings water from boreholes to water farms and palm trees. The falaj irrigation is an ancient system dating back thousands of years and is used widely in Oman, UAE, India, Iran , and other countries.
I took this on a sunny winter afternoon on 26th of December. As usual i forgot to bring my DSLR but took this with my Iphone and pretty happy with the overall result.
MotionX GPS Navigation App for iOS users
One of the best GPS Navigation App thoroughly tested in UAE for off-road use
Estimated read time: 5 minutes
After an extensive test based among many GPS Navigation app for iOS and Android smartphones, we finally settled for MotionX being the best GPS navigation app. MotionX GPS offers very intelligent and intuitive way to adapt to the different conditions and offer simple yet powerful GPS navigation app that is totally impressive. We have b
10 Factors Affecting Used Cars Depreciation
FAIR WAY TO DEPRECIATE USED CARS
Estimated read time: 10 minutes
Apart from the "Age" and "Mileage" there are several other important and notable factors that impact any used car depreciation value. Car's age and mileage only contribute to the 40% of the depreciation value and remaining 60% usually left open without a fair consideration. While buying or selling any used car one should fairly consider all the below 10 points with listed p
30 Fuel Saving Tips For Saving Over 30 Percent On Fuel Cost
Hypermile: Extreme Energy Efficient Driving
Estimated read time: 10 minutes
Hypermiling is an art of saving fuel by understanding and reducing the driving habits or ways that sips extra fuel on every mile (km) you drive. Without knowing the below little secrets we conveniently blame the vehicle or car manufacturer to design such fuel thirsty cars. Of course we agree some cars are more fuel sipping than others that have be
RTA Smart Drive app is better than Google Maps and Sygic in UAE
Based on thorough test by many users we officially confirms that RTA Smart Drive navigation app is much better, intuitive and user friendly than Google maps and Sygic (offline maps) in the UAE.
Launched by Dubai Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) in late 2014, RTA Smart Drive app gained tremendous initial response and then consistent growth in number of users due to it's local intelligence. RTA Smart Drive app tries to h
Dubai Police Fines
How to avoid Dubai Police Fines for speeding? How much grace speed limit is allowed? Which road have two speed limits?
Read also: Dubai Police Fines - 100% discount
Read below for all answers
Estimated read time: 3 minutes
Speeding radar fine is the most common fine in Dubai. Many drivers drive much below speed limit to avoid these hefty fines and other get fines thinking that some leeway is allowed without knowing the exact grace limit.
RTA Fines: Comprehensive List of RTA fines in the UAE.
Below is the latest list of RTA Fines in the UAE, compiled by calling RTA call center at 800 9090 and seeking an advise from RTA personnel's over the email.
Inquiry and payment of RTA Fines in the UAE:
RTA Fines Description
Right of way
Passengers Smuggling / Illegal Taxi
Fastest car in the world
To be the Fastest car in the world is the priceless feeling for any car development team that spends so much time and effort to beat the world record. Sadly this feeling is absolutely temporary in today's modern world where this records get beaten every now and then.
“Top Speed” is the most exciting part of any car that everyone pays EXTRA attention while buying or browsing. With great advancement in technologies, car speeds have risen from 40 Kmph to above 400
Carnity attended EMMA Arabia - Underground Party at City Walk, Dubai on 22 April 2016. This event is primarily focused on highly modified Car audio system, engine performance, body modifications, interior modifications, sounds and lights. All participants are judged by EMMA Arabia jury and awarded accordingly in their best categories. Although most of the cars were same as we have seen in the last week Gulf Car Festival at Bay avenue, but we still came across few amazing car owners who have modi