Level: Fewbie and Above
When: 2 Dec 2020, Wednesday
Meeting time: 8:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)
Meeting Point Convoy 1:https://maps.app.goo.gl/RNbxJpXeC7tUtNsz8 LEAD BY ASIF
Meeting Point Convoy 2:https://maps.app.goo.gl/sbJd7AKqXixPh5dm8 LEAD BY FRED
Type of Vehicle:
- Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.
- Spare tyre should be in perfect usable condition.
- AWD Vehicles will not be allowed.
What to bring along:
- 5L of water per person.
- Snacks for breakfast and lunch.
- Fully charged radio with spare battery , shovel, offroad flag, pressure gauge and deflator.
- Your own compressor for tyre inflation.
- Jerrycan with 20L of extra Petrol (VERY IMPORTANT).
- Gas tank should be full upon arrival. Nearest petrol station is ADNOC LIWA: https://goo.gl/maps/5hCvZ33FPD9twsQF9
Approximate finish time: 4PM with sufficient breaks inbetween,
End Point: LIWA MOREEB https://goo.gl/maps/82FAUbAhgKcXCyui8
GROUP CAMPING, BBQ IS NOT PERMITTED AFTER THE DRIVE.