Volkswagen General Discussion Forum | Volkswagen Beetle Forum | Volkswagen CC Forum | Volkswagen Eos Forum | Volkswagen Golf Forum | Volkswagen Jetta Forum | Volkswagen Passat Forum | Volkswagen Phaeton Forum | Volkswagen Polo Forum | Volkswagen Scirocco Forum | Volkswagen Tiguan Forum | Volkswagen Touareg Forum

ian

Too many issues!

I am really pissed by my dealers. Most of the times my Sirocco is with the dealer rather on road. At first, the tire alignment was an issue. After the AC compressor. Then the engine noises. Oh Man!!!! When will I get this car to drive? I am wondering why so many issue at a very first point. And then why are they taking so long to fix it?

It seems your car is having lot of troubles. You can actually ask for statement from your dealer, on what exactly they are repairing and how much is the estimated time required? Write an email to them and inspect what they are actually doing!

Change your car man, if you are facing lot of troubles. I mean whats the use of having such a car which is giving you lot of troubles. .