•  
Advertise here

Car Battery Maintenance

• 3 weeks later...

Battery is as much important as other engine parts in any car. If battery is dead, then car is dead. Well I remember when I took all battery issues in my car very lightly. I never took care of the car battery. And at the end, the car battery ditched on the middle of the road. So yes people, to avoid that it’s really important to maintain your car battery. After whatever I ignored in a battery, I can suggest following things:

1. Keep it out: Let’s say you are going for a long vacation, leaving your car behind; in that case, don’t keep the battery inside the car. Always uninstall the battery from the car and put it back when you come back from the vacation.
  2. Check voltage: It’s really important to check the voltage in a battery every time. This helps in judging if your car battery is charging or not.
  3. Battery recharge: If you think your car battery doesn’t recharge automatically, get it recharged manually so that it holds the power for a long time.
  4. Replace when dead: Always remember that battery is not a lifetime thing. You need to get it replaced when it’s dead.
  5. Check if corrosive: Always scan your car battery for any kind of corrosion on it. Corrosive battery is really dangerous for the complete car engine.

Car battery is same as other auto parts in a car, it does need maintenance. Don’t avoid your battery just because you think it never gets damaged. At some time, the battery cannot hold the power because of too much use. It’s really necessary for battery to hold voltage to let the car going. Only the mechanical but all the electronic parts in a car need a battery, be it your AC also.