•  
Advertise here

Tips on Hot weather Driving

• 2 weeks later...

Hot weather diving can be really tough sometimes, especially when it’s 50 degrees outside. Well when it comes to summer driving, there are two divisions: One is maintain your car and second is maintaining yourself.

Preparing your car:

It’s very crucial to prepare your car for the summer driving. Keep the following things in minds:

1. Car Battery: Make sure that your car battery is working and charging properly. Sometimes because of too much heat, the battery becomes really hot and tends to lose all the charge and sometimes is unable to hold the charge.
  2. Tint: Make sure that your car windows are tinted at least to the minimum requirement. The transparent windows in summer can burn you sometimes because of the direct sunlight.
  3. Coolant: the most important thing in summer is AC in the car. So always maintain the coolant level in your car. Also, avoid AC condensation by vacuuming it regularly. Because if the AC stops working, only God knows how one can drive in summer.
  4. Covering your car: When you are going to work, cover the front and rear view window with the shade so that the interiors of the car is not affected by the sunlight. If you are going somewhere out for a vacation or something, cover your car with the car cover to avoid direct sunlight to the car.
  5. Cool freshener: When you are going back to work or home, you can feel the smell of heat in your car. So have a coolant freshener in the car that will help your car in cooling and will also give you good smell.
  6. Park in shade: Because the temperature is really high out there, so try to park your car in shade always. The direct sunlight also affects the color of your car. Sometimes it fades. So ignore such things and park in the shade.
  • Like (+1) 1

Well I was going through this post. And I would like to write something here on personalcare in summers. This is my first post here. I will discuss some points on preparing yourselves for hot weather driving:

1. Sunglasses: It’s really important to wear sunglasses in such a hot weather. That helps you to avoid direct sunlight contact as well. Try going for branded sun gasses that are generally meant for reflecting sun rays.
  2. Keep Water: Always keep water in your car, in case you will need it when you are stuck in the traffic and sun is at its highest peak.
  3. Avoid food: Avoid keeping any kind of food in your car in summers, because it leaves a strong smell afterwards. I have noticed this thing specially when I drop my lunch box back in the car during lunch time and go back to my desk. And after work, when I am preparing myself to go home, there is a smell of food always in the car. So avoid keeping food in summers in your cars.
  4. Cover yourself: If your window glass is not tinted, it’s better for you to cover yourself completely to avoid tan of the skin.
  5. Perfume: Always keep a perfume and air freshener in your car. If let’s say you are coming back to the car from your work, air freshener and perfume will help you inhale good smell that cuts the smell of heat.
  6. 6. Wear a suns cream:  Wear a suns cream when you are sitting in the car. You may not feel the requirement, but the sun rays hits on your face directly even if you are sitting in the car.

I personally take care of such things. It’s really important actually to maintain the same freshness all day in summers.

• Like (+1) 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...