•  
Advertise here

Horse power! Alright. Me and my friends have done lot of DIY task on the cars, it’s kinda hobby! And most of the times it was successful as well. I tried increasing the horse power as well. I know 2 ways to increase the horse power in the car that I and some of my friends have tried. And it worked too!

1. Cool!

Basically, to increase the horse power in the car, there should be more combustion in the engine. Now the combustion depends on the mixing of the fuel in the engine. Now the role of the cool-air is to get the more air into the cylinders that will get mixed with the fuel. Now the cool air is more dense, and that’s why the mixing of fuel is better and better is the combustion and so is the horse power.

1. Exhaust: The catalytic convertor pipes should be tuned in such a way to the exhaust tubing that it should remain straight at the bumper to the back of the car. If one does that, the exhaust gases can be emitted easily and there is space for more air and fuel, which means better horse power.

Actually these are really cheap ways to increase the horse power of your car. Believe it or not, it does work! I got the exhaustion thing done in my mustang, and trust me; the power of the car is really amazing. Also, try not to switch on the heater in your car that puts lot of load in the engine and the horse power constantly decreases with that. The more you keep your cool with air, better is the horse power. Also make sure that your tires are always aligned properly, somewhere the misalignment of the tires also affects the horse power of the car.

• 8 months later...