•  
Advertise here

Frequently replaced Auto parts

Hey everyone. I hope everyone is enjoying the weather of Dubai. I personally am happy as the weather is improving and finally getting rid of the summers. Weather apart, I wanted to ask about the auto parts that are frequently replaced in a car and when is it replaced?

Well, car is nothing but a machine. So off course some parts in a machine need to get replaced in some regular time interval. I know some parts that need regular care and they need to be replaced effectively.

Brake pads: Because we have bought a car, we will off course drive it in a long course. As we drive the car, the brake pads are in regular progressive work. A time comes when the brake pads get ruined and you need to replace it.

Disc clutch: If you are driving a manual car, then the clutch disc is always under pressure with constant or increase in the speed. So they tend to wear soon. So they need to be replaced regularly.

Oil change: Oil change is really crucial in any car. It’s really important to maintain the oil level and oil changing as the viscosity of the oil as well as the purity of the oil decreases with time. So oil change is also essential with time.

Coolant change: Coolant plays an important role in the engine to maintain the proper balance in the temperature of the car. Same as the oil, the coolant level needs to be maintained as well. Also, have a keen look in your engine for any type of coolant leak.

Spark Plugs: Spark plugs are really crucial. Some people think that they don’t need any replacement, but it does. The mechanism of the car also includes the proper quality of the spark plugs, so get it replaced whenever required.

I know these common replacements in the car. And don’t have a misunderstanding that your car is perfect if you never got any of the mentioned things replaced. If you never did any of these replacement, I am sure you are gonna have some real trouble in the car.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Always buy tires with Temp: A or B, never buy C rated tires in Dubai. This rating is imprinted on each tire sidewall along with Treadware and Traction.

Ideal is Temperature: A, Treadware: 400, Traction: AA

Acceptable: Temperature: B, Treadware: 250-300, Traction: A/B