Ford General Discussion Forum | Ford EcoSport Forum | Ford Edge Forum | Ford Escape Forum | Ford Expedition Forum | Ford Explorer Forum | Ford E-Series Forum | Ford Fiesta Forum | Ford Figo Forum | Ford Flex Forum | Ford Focus Forum | Ford Mustang Forum | Ford Pickup Forum | Ford Taurus Forum

saifrr

Noisy Wheel Bearing

Is wheel Bearing noise is big issue in a car? My Ford Edge is having this issue. If its something serious, then will go to the workshopnow, otherwise i will wait for some days. Please help me Friends!

You should not ignore the noise in the wheel bearing. It’s kind of serious. If you ignore that, your vehicle actually loses the wheel. I would suggest you to take your car to diagnose. 

Ya dude. Wheel bearing actually holds the wheel, and if it's making any noise, it means the bearing is lose. Before it losses completely and the wheel actually comes out, you need to tighten it up. Have you ever done a DIY task in your car?

Awesome. Since the wheel bearing is too lose in your car, you need to tighten the hub nut on you wheel using the wrench. But do that after putting hand brake in your car. Then test drive your car to check the wheel bearing. Don't tighten it too much and the drive is too stiff.