•  
Advertise here

Tips for Winters!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Winter tips:
UAE is not really a country where you have to worry about the winters. You don't really realize a chilly weather here. But still it is considered to keep your car ready for every season.
1. When you know that winter is approaching, take care of the battery at a very first pace. The first thing that goes wrong in winners is the car battery. Always make sure that voltage is proper in the battery.
2. Second thing I can think of is the heater. If in case you are traveling with kids, your greater should work properly.
3. sometimes we experience too much fog early morning. Make sure your windshield wipers are working fine.
4. If your are traveling in the areas like fujairah, it's too cold over there. Make sure the air pressure in the tires is appropriate.
5. Always keep fire extinguisher spray in your car in case of any fire accident.
I remember one time when on the peak height of fujairah, one car's tail light got on fire and some how I helped them in such a cold weather. That time I had an extinguisher to save them. I dropped then home in my car. And during that time, the driver told me that the heater in his car was also not working and he was traveling with his complete family.
And it's very important to take care of other drivers as well and not only self. So always keep a first aid, extra woolen clothes like blanket or jackets if the weather suddenly starts changing.
If in case you are planning a long trip, make sure your radio is working fine. Advantage is, if there is weather mishap or any severe accident on the way, at least you will be notified about the same and you can plan your journey add power that.

• 5 months later...

That's true rattan. The entire Arabian Peninsula has mild winters, so I don't believe that regular winter precautions apply to UAE. However, the tips you've mentioned are all-season tips and they are difenitely useful.