•  
Advertise here

Tips on Teen Driving

I would say, at first that teens shouldn't be given a car only. Just for their fun, they drive their verifies roughly and disturb every other driver on the road. I noticed this few days back on jumeirah road when i went for a long drive with my family. The teenagers were driving very roughly, not following the speed limit and they were too noisy. Me and my wife were fed up and we went back home. Its always good to enjoy on weekends but your fun is never fun if it's disturbing somebody else's peace of mind. So my typos on teen driving will be drive as per the sote limit and don't destroy the mood and peace of other people on the road.

You are absolutely right. And the one top I would like to give them is regarding the music volume. It's alright to listen to music but without disturbing someone else. Especially at night, i have noticed that generally my weekends goes on hearing loss music in cars driven by teenagers. I am now against music, but you don't have to make other people listen to your music, others are happy in their type of music. 

I remember when i was a teenager and ask i use to do was driving roughly on the road, always loud music, disrobing girls sometimes. It was ask fun for me. But now when i am married and have kids, i found all these things to be very disturbing. So my tip for teenage drivers us to slow down and divert your moves into summering which is more useful. 

• 4 months later...

I would recommend driving with adults for the first month. I would also recommend avoiding going out of the city and driving at night. When i first started driving I was driving mostly over the weekends when the traffic is not so dense.