•  
Advertise here

Mustang V6 vs V8 and GCC specs vs US specs

tarik

Researching little on Mustang tells that before 2010 model was having 4.6L V8 motor and producing 300hp, and 2011 onwards 3.7L V6 produces same and V8 produce 412 hp. 

Any takers for V6 engine, as I am heavily confused with 300+ hp must be good enough for that Pony car in Dubai...!

Im thinking of 2011 or 2012 model in range of 60-70k AED so I can either choose V6 with GCC specs or V8 with US Specs. 

I know very little about specs confusion so appreciate if someone can shed some light on differences between GCC specs and US specs in Ford Mustang 2011 onwards.

Thanks in advance.

Mustang is one hell of a ride since 50 years and it only used to come in V8 uptill 2010. So if you want a real Mustang and not a miniature then opt only for V8 and not V6. Horsepower is not everything, but handling, sound, comfort, response and fuel mileage of V8 is much better than V6. So don't confuse yourself for option that does not exist for real Mustang boys.

For GCC and US specs I feel GCC is better and safer, but to be honest I have never tried US specs and I can't comment 100% on that part.

• 1 month later...