•  
Advertise here

Cheapest type of motor racing?

Well the list depends on the type of pocket and actual definition of the word: cheapest.

Audi A6, Audi S8,  VW Golf, Chevrolet Camaro, Ford Mustang, Mitsubishi Eclipse, Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 6 is few good racer cars. 

Sticking with japanese will be cheaper than German and American brands.

For newbie start slow and get hang of driving, and maintenance and then slowly upgrade the ride every 6-12 months until you are satified with league and definition of cheapest.

• 1 year later...

Banger racing. Get a cheap car from the scrap man for £200, take out the interior, lights, glass and all unnecessary parts. Fit a bucket seat, harness, rollcage and you're ready to go racing. If you're smart enough, you can sell all the parts you took off your car and end up with your racer for free. I used to have a lot of fun doing this in the UK. It's a pity you guys don't do it here in the UAE because it's a cheap way to have a bit of fun and stay out of trouble. It's full contact racing too so if someone gets in your way, just push them out of it. Just like the touring car championship lol 

Everyone likes to watch crashes

Theres lots of different classes too, you can more or less race anything you can get your hands on, buses, caravans, even hearse racing  

• Like (+1) 1

This is really nice and insane, I would love see it happen here as well in some remote areas. I think something more high class races happen somewhere in RAK in awafi area....! 

It's really nice to see such type of races exist with very fundamental point of view to not to waste millions and still kick-up the adrenaline and entertain the viewer. Nice thinking.