•  
Advertise here

Need Subwoofer for VW GTI MK7

I want to install a Subwoofer for GTI MK7 2015 model. Seen some on the internet which can be installed in the spare tire but can't find any in Dubai. I can buy it online but will need someone to fix it.

Can anyone suggest a good Audio upgrade workshop in Dubai and recommend a good Subwoofer incase I can't get the one which can be installed in the spare tire. I want to conceal it somehow to save space.

Well it's better to get online, at least you know for sure that it will fit in that limited space exactly. You can buy here too, but you might find it difficulty while getting it installed. Alternatively, before buying online visit naif market opp old hyatt, as almost all shops sell and install these stuff on the spot. So no chance of disappointment.

I hope you know that installing sub woofer alone is not enough unless and until you plug it thru the amp. Last I got some stuff for my smaller car and discover that smallest amp exist in market is Sony 222 (model name). Look for same and you will get decent output.

Alternatively if naif boys disappoint that they can't fit in small sub and amp, then you can upgrade your speakers to heavy watts as I have done same couple of years back and result was half way decent. Go with any good brand Sony, Kenwood or Pioneer speakers and you will enjoy it.

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...

Hi

I think you have Dina Audio or Fender sound system which both support a specific number of channels for specific number of speakers including sub-woofer and adding aftermarket would built overload on the amplifier and Audio head which is connected to several modules in the car including adaptive headlights and instrument cluster and may affect your car manufacturing warranty please refer to the Dealer for extra detail before going thru your project.

Good Luck!