•  
Advertise here

Any takers for Go Karting here???

amid

Hi Saleem,

Just now I have initiated the request for availability to all three karting joints in Dubai: Kartdrome, Emirates Kart zone and Jebel ali Kart track for the next two weekends: 26, 27 June and 3, 4 July. 

Will update here as soon as I here from them.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thanks Gaurav, I was busy yesterday whole day out of office for site visit in Abu Dhabi and couldn't check this earlier. Will wait for your update on availability.

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

BTW, do you know that Karting is the first step to Formula 1. All buddy and aspiring racer choose karting to learn the right skills, body balancing and maneuvers for F1.

• Like (+1) 1

Looks like kartdrome is very busy during ramadan, check their availability below. Jebel Ali kart has only outdoor track. And no reply from Emirates Kart zone.

Outdoor track:

26th, 27th June and 3rd & 4th July at 4pm – 6pm

Indoor track:

26th June at 7pm – 9pm

27th June at 6pm – 8pm

3rd July at 4pm – 6pm

4th July at 10am – 12pm

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thanks Gaurav, for the update but timing looks really bad and tight considering ramadan and iftar timings. Only open day I would say is 26 June, Friday at 8 or 8.30 PM slot giving people time to break the fast and join.

Saleem, Danny, Nutbolt, Je'h, 8erald, Gaurav are you in for 26th June.....?

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

I agree Saleem, this Friday I am also tied up. Next friday look's good but isn't it too close to iftar timing and people might not enjoy while fasting!

How about saturday morning 4 July...?

Saleem, what you think about outdoor vs indoor...? As friday is not avalible in late evening and only Saturday morning is there...!