•  
Advertise here

Local Vs. Online Parts

Local Vs. Online Parts  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to shop more online or in local stores?

• Exclusively Online
    • Mostly Online, but sometimes locally
    • I do both about evenly
    • Mostly Local, but sometimes online
    • Exclusively Local

I am currently looking for aftermarket parts on my 98 Civic, to make it run better and faster, and I was just wondering what everyone's opinion was on Local vs. Online? Online can sometimes have very expensive shipping prices, but the prices for the items are cheaper, and I have more of a selection. 

Which one do you use for parts and why? Do you use different retailers for different parts, or is there loyalty to one specific brand or store?

That's a very good food for thought bud, I always used to wonder what others must be doing here in UAE. I usually prefer local due to instant grab and go, but if some parts are exorbitantly expensive in local market compare to online ordering from US site, I go online and ready to wait for saving that extra bucks.

I rarely order online and I recently ordered online due to saving time. I needed a new strips stickers for my Mustang and for weeks I have been thinking of going and getting it done but never got a time.

Ordered from American Muscle website and once I have the stickers, I got it installed from local shop near my house.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.