•  
Advertise here

Which do you prefer and why? Nascar or F1?

Kuraya

Personally, I prefer Nascar over F1 any day. I simply dislike the precision of F1. Of course, accidents and hiccups happen even in F1 races, but mostly it is a bunch of cars going around a track, never coming into any contact. It is simply a race of who has the best turning skills and shifting abilities. On the other hand, Nascar is much more raw. There are cars bumping into one another, and contact can be very brutal indeed. Nascar is also much more of a culture, I have found. Fans of Nascar have simply developed a bond with each other that is not there when it comes to F1 racing.

So, tell me what you think about these two very different racing types, do you like Nascar over F1 or the other way around?

They both have their own fun per their speed and agility and I would def choose F1 and for local stock car brand enthusiasm I would say NASCAR.

Overall I will enjoy F1 any day more than nascar.

Formula 1 for sure! 

The cars used in NASCAR are hardly whatever brand or type of car that their 'civilian' counterpart is on the road. Those cars are so much more powerful, lighter, and jeez, they have sticker headlights! Sports change over time and I get that, but now I suppose there are stock car races.

I enjoy the Formula 1 far more. I got to drive some amateur f1 a while back and I gotta say wow! Not for me as I was not accustomed to the g-forces exerted on the body. It was also cool knowing how they are build and designed. I got to work on a project back at the university involving the school's f1 car.

Either way, the technology and engineering behind by is amazing!

F1 is the charm of racing since forever. Nascar is highly stock these days and what's fun in watching slow cars that we drive on daily basis. You want some hi-speed action.

I went to Yas Abu Dhabi for first Grand Prix in UAE and still remember the experience of ear deafening noise of F1 cars.