•  
Advertise here

Nissan Pathfinder 2015

I so agree with shadow79 as Prado is way better (yes expensive) but comes with solid build quality (not plastic only), proven track record and awesome resale value whenever you like to part with it. After Prado and before pathfinder I will advise Pajero which offers great value for money and comes loaded with all possible bells and whistles.

The thing with Prado is that i dont like the outside look of it and the technology used is not good and the fuel consumption is a lot compared to pathfinder. and pajero is like outdated overall. I was looking for a car under the price range of 47000 $ including the high end trim and also has good technology in built.

I am more of the inbuilt technology so yeah. what you said is true my choice and your choice have difference. i really dont care about the performance as much as i care for inside comfort and entertainment  and some other tech stuff.

See inside stuff you can buy too and much cheaper but who can Deny a an engine built to last a transmission with torque ratio's but of course as with all moter vehicles with proper maintenance...

• Like (+1) 1

New Pathfinder and X-trail looks likes a twin brother so similar that buying X makes more sense than Pathfinder now. Previous Pathfinder looks were so rugged and manly that Nissan has brutally ruined it and transformed new Pathfinder into choclatty girly FUV (female utility vehicle) than a SUV.

post-16892-0-40484400-1437572966_thumb.j