•  
Advertise here

Luxury vs Performance

javed

Which car option you prefer over the other?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which car option you prefer over the other?

I am highly confused with my next car buy, and appreciate to see people rational on choosing their car based on Luxury (the most) or the performance (the most).

I am in love with both, but it seems I am at the crossroad to choose super performance (hi speed) cars that truly lack ultra luxury option and vice versa. Please help.

Performance is more than every green light start when you really want to overtake a snail driver with minimum and safest gap this comes extremely handy everyday 50 times a drive. As we all know here in Dubai people for some reason love to drive extremely slow (60-80) in fast lane of 120 so to beat the idiots this performance will impress you and bring smile every time. In my eyes and based on my experience cushy comfy luxury is not important than the extreme performance and agility to drive and move in today's Dubai traffic. 

Idea and application is simple. Below 30 years of age = Performance and after 30 = Luxury.

If you don't admit and agree to change your wife and kids will. Period. That's for the main car, but I never said that you can't have another car just for fun and performance ;-) for Thursday evenings.

Performance with added luxury is my way to go. You can choose the best performing car and see which one is most luxurious out of the lot, that's what I do.

Off course if you want both in upper marque segment like Jaguar, Lexus, BM or Merc then pay extra.