Gaurav

Which mid-SUV you prefer?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which mid-SUV you prefer?

• Lexus RX 350
    • Infiniti FX35
    • Mercedes ML350
    • Volkswagen Touareg

Thinking of upgrading wife car to mid-size SUV. She is housewife and recent mom for 11 months old infant. She rarely use car for grocery runs and short visit around Dubai. Im looking for 09-10 model within 50-60k AED budget hence definitely prefer car that has more durability and reliability after 5 years of age. Should be super safe (for sure) and comfortable and spacious enough for accommodating baby seat, pram and shopping bags.

I had Mercedes ML500 few years back and I can relate it's experience, but I have no clue on other competing options. Appreciate some collective feedback here. Cheers.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I use Touareg over 6 years now and I never had big any issue apart from service and usual maintenance. It is very solid for what you are looking for. It's just that some people react to it's not very clear road view for shoulder check and blind spot so you better get car driven by your wife before saying yes. Rest everything is grat, dont worry go on and you will buy same for u too.

My 2 votes are ML350 and RX350, both are awesome vehicle and exactly fits in what you are looking for. Other two lacks in build quality, new tech, functions and little comfort as oppose to my 2 choices.