•  
Advertise here

Stay away from Volkswagen

miloo111

Dear all,

Just wanted to warn you if you want to buy a new car, please stay away from Volkwagen since there after sales service and customer service is terrible, a nightmare and beyond explanation. Just be warned! They will go to the extent to damage something in your car, not admit it and even quote you if you want to fix it when you leave your car for service. Warranty does not mean anything I this company. All they think of is your pockets empty and your car damaged! 

I couldn't agree more on milen thoughts. +10000000

Almost are same except very few who understand the meaning and value of customer service, and believe that monopoly exist but only in their brand and still customers are free to change brand in their next car buy.....!

@milen you are absolutely right. Because for example in Hungary VW service is all right. It is Al Nabooda hhere to blame and spoil the image of big companies. VW cars are great. People should avoid cars being dealt with Al Nabooda since they don't care or listen. I mean none of the dealers care or listen but Al Nabooda is ahead of them all when it comes to poor customer service!

• Like (+1) 1

Hmm, I hear what you saying but blaming Nabooda is not quite right. As I had Cayenne turbo in the past and Nabooda was excellent with me, they even banged my car in service bay on driver fender side and repaired it with original part and paint for free. Off course having Porsche was expensive like 2300 dhs for minor service and 8-10 k for major but in return they always offered me five star service with first class waiting area and courteous service advisers.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Well instead of blaming anyone whether a brand or a dealer I believe if one be smart, attentive and cautious in dealing ou can get the best experience from the worst people in life. I have learned this in my life that when you act smart and ask all sort of questions with a strong reasoning then the other party consider you fussy person and leave no room to upset you to make any big scene. I learned this in Dubai, be as fussy and nagger as possible to get the best customer service. My two cents from last 5 years of experience here.

All True !!!!!

I had the most ugly experience with Ali&Sons in Abou Dhabi when my DSG 7 speed gearbox fail and they needed 18 day to import from Germany and replace it ..... It was Ramadan (18 days fasting Ramada without car and using Dubai metro from Etisalat to Jebel Ali daily 110 min each trip = 220 min daily 3 hours 40 min !!!)

and when asked for the replacement car as my car was under warranty they asked for 2000 aed deposit (for traffic violations) while they just charged me 2000 aed 10 days earlier for major service and software update which broke down the gearbox mechatronics

I did shout it out loudly in the service center "it's not Volkswagen it's VolksF...u...k..n wagen"

the issue that I have been using VW for the last 18 years and I know the quality in design and material and how reliable it is but the dealers policy in hiring lower budget staff with low experience destroying everything!!