•  
Advertise here

Honda City vs Civic - Overall comparison

tarik

I know city is small and cheaper by an inch than comparing to Civic, but anyone knows the real comparison in real life of using it.

1. Is City in cheaper in maintenance and spare parts too?
  2. Is City is better fuel mileage?
  3. Is city is better resale value?
  4. Is city is better in reliability, durability?
  5. Is city is better in safety and modern technology...?

Someone in my close family stuck on city and I failed to make him understand that Civic better, so I am wondering now as to how to understand that city is better in overall comparison. Thanks.

• Like (+1) 1

City may be little bit cheaper but being a cheaper it also break more due to cheap quality, so only from that point I will spend some more and get civic. As rest all point is also better in civic.

• Like (+1) 1

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

City is based on old platform Civic (1999 with the flat floor) and NEVER have been manufactured in Japan like Jaz or Fit

and have the same engine used for Civic in some parts of the world (1.5-1.6) but using CVT transmission which make much more smother and quieter than civic and for sure more economic

my personal test drive for City and civic gave me imprison that city is better handling and softer suspension and more rigid than civic however civic was more sporty with better stability even with city equipped with ABS & VSC as standard for all trims while civic didn't!!