•  
Advertise here

2016 Chevrolet Malibu, mid-sized sedan. Any reviews...?

haroon

I am personally impressed with 2016 Malibu handsome new looks, features, comfort and all modern gizmos. Fuel mileage is also awesome with 16 kmpl and with reasonable priced at 80k AED onward Im thinking of getting a new ride for myself. Appreciate any valuable feedback on this model or on 2015 model issues or problems to keep an eye before buying. Thanks guys, you rock..

2016-Chevrolet-Malibu-2.0T-104-876x535 - Copy.jpg

2016-Chevrolet-Malibu-2.0T-105-876x535 - Copy.jpg

2016-chevrolet-malibu-reveal-technology-teendriver-1480x551-002.jpg

mm_gal_item_c2_1.img_resize.img_stage._1 - Copy.jpg

mm_gal_item_c2_3.img_resize.img_stage._1 - Copy.jpg

mm_gal_item_c2_4.img_resize.img_stage._1.jpg

mm_gal_item_c2_9.img_resize.img_stage._1.jpg

mm_gal_item_c2_11.img_resize.img_stage._1.jpg

Haroon buddy, thjanks for sharing. It is very nice and good looking car except the name looks like alcohol bottle. lol.

I am due for car change in next year, and should see this beauty at least before finalizing my 4th Chevy.

American have also gone too far with this awesome designs now, like a German and Korean automakers. Now only left behind is Japanese old school cars.

2 Liter Turbo for mid-size sedan with great bells and whistle at 80k is very competitive price tag. Hope chevy has now improved on reliability and durability on these rides, as that was my personal turn-off when I used one few years back. Car literally fall apart as soon as it runs out of warranty, as if everything placed inside was having a ticker of 100,000 kms.....!