UAE'S MOST ENGAGING CAR SITE

Cadillac General Discussion Forum | Cadillac ATS Forum | Cadillac CTS Forum | Cadillac STS Forum | Cadillac XTS Forum | Cadillac XLR Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum | Cadillac Escalade Forum

kcaddy

2016 Cadillac Escalade: fashionable luxury

Equally functional, fashionable and luxurious. I really don’t know and care about the exterior of the car, as I always concern about the interior about the car.  Well I really got impressed with this car because it has all.

The 2016 Escalade and Escalade ESV are a perfect combination of sophistication, functionality and technology. At home on all roads, it deliver powerful performance when you need it. Created with craftsmanship not seen in any other SUVs before. 

Does anybody know it’s actual on road price in Dubai?

2015-cadillac-escalade_100462763_h.jpg

2015-cadillac-escalade-interior-view.jpg

2016-Cadillac-Escalade-EXT-interior.jpg

pictures-of-cadillac-escalade-ext-2016-284394.jpg

Edited by kcaddy

I love my Escalade, yet I do not really like, when people put too much chrome on it. 

In my humble opinion, it looks badass just in black, with as little shiny stuff as possible.

Those are some ugly ass donk wheels. Even there ever was a SUV I would consider replacing my Range Rover it would be the current gen Escalade.The Navigator is also up there but ever since Ford has gone gay and putting only 6cylinder motors in the current lineup. Not so much a fan anymore.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By zainautotr
      Very nice car fully loaded extra luxury
      Leather electric seats
      Moon roof
      auto parking
      side detection
      rear camera
      collision detection
      parking sensors
    • By Zeeshan ashraf
      We provide special pricing for all Carnity members.
      Al Nejoum Korean used cars & Spare parts have a large stock of used auto spare parts, used cars and we also buy scrap /salvage and accident used cars.
      ﻗﻄﻊ ﻏﯿﺎر ﺳﯿﺎرات ﻣﺴﺘﻌﻤﻞ صجعه ﺷﺎرجه,  , 
      ٠٠٩٧١٥٥٦٨٦٥٥٥٠ رﺟﺎء اﻻﺗﺻﺎل ﺑﻧﺎ
      ﺳﺟﺔ ﺷﺎرﻗﺔ ﺳﺟﺎ، اﻻﻣﺎرات اﻟﻌرﺑﯾﺔ اﻟﻣﺗﺣدة 

#NKSPARTS.COM
      , ﻗﻄﻊ ﻏﯿﺎر ﺳﯿﺎرات ﻣﺴﺘﻌﻤﻞ ﺳﺠﺔ ﺷﺎرﻗﺔ

مثل فورد ، جيب ، كيا ، نيسان ، هيونداي ، انفينيتي ، جينيسيس ، دوج ، كاديلاك ، لينكولين ، كريسلر ، جي ام سي ، شيفروليه ، مركري ، همر, قطع غيار سيارات جميع .
      اﻻﻣﺮﻳﻜﯿﻪ/ﻧﯿﺴﺎن/ﻜﻮرﻳﺔ/اﻧﻔﯿﻨﯿﺘﻲ اﻟﻤﺴﺘﺨﺪﻣﺔ ﻗﻄﻊ ﻏﯿﺎر ﺳﯿﺎرات ﻣﺮﻛﺒﺎت ﻣﺴﺘﻌﻤﻠﺔ

• By syedyaseer
      @GauravSir i have found in couple of places in your above post, you have mentioned you need to have proper 4X4 and not SUV. Could you please elaborate more on that. Till date i thought or believed that their is no difference between SUV & 4x4. Advance apologies for asking such a basic question here. Just curious to upgrade my knowledge and educate myself on this particular topic.
      Disclaimer: Im not challenging or testing any of the member on their knowledge/skills. In fact i assume myself as uneducated/fresher on such topics.  
    • By timmyjt
      Can anyone give me their thoughts on the GS8 from Gac motors. 
      I just need an SUV for daily commute from Abu Dhabi to Dubai and back.
      The features it offers and a great price and good mileage maybe.
      Any thoughts are welcome.
    • By treks
      I never mentioned sedans- I said "rent a suitable vehicle", which is invariably a diesel truck. 
      Sure, you can do a road trip in Africa with an SUV- provided you don't venture too far (50 -100 km) from major centres. The roads around most major cities are generally in reasonable condition, but  anything beyond about 100 km or so from a major city (and considerably less in some cases) becomes an overland expedition to the next major city. 
      If you don't want to do cities, any distance between two points in Africa is an overland expedition, and especially so in central Africa, where nobody has been able to build permanent roads- or railways for that matter. However, large sections of the Trans-African Highway system (the parts of it that run around the edges of the continent, at least) have been paved and/or upgraded during the past ten years or so, but there are no guarantees that any part of the Trans-African Highway system will remain paved from one year to the next. 
      If you ever end up in washed out section of the road system in the dry season, when big trucks have reduced it to series of deep trenches that can be deeper than a meter, and run for tens of kilometers, you will find that the limited suspension articulation of an SUV- any SUV- will leave you crested on these trench tops every few meters. Then again,if you ever end up in a washed out section of the road system in the wet season, you need to be in a group of at least four trucks to get through meter-deep mud traps that can run for tens of kilometers. If you can get past the dozens of big trucks that have been bogged down for months in a track that is barely wide enough to allow two ox-carts to pass each other, that is. 
      In fact, a few years ago I had to abandon one of my expedition grade vehicles in such a mud trap because there was no way to get it out of the mud from behind an 18- wheeler that had sunk into the mud up to the top of it's wheels, and from in front of another 18-wheeler that had followed me into the mud trap before the other vehicles in my expedition could follow me in. For all I know, both trucks and my vehicle are still stuck there. 
      So, no, SUV's without proper 4-wheel drive, low range, winches, lockable diffs, rated recovery points, and at least 28 inches of suspension articulation in Africa are not  good idea if you venture away from the big centers.

Important Information

Terms of use