•  
Advertise here

2017 Porsche 911 Carrera Revealed With Turbocharged Engine

fine

Guys!! I cannot stop myself to share this epic video with all Porsche enthusiasts here about the all-new 2017 Porsche 911 Carrera coming with turbocharge...... :-))))). 

It already swing the 2015 Frankfurt Auto Show media and buyers, and it is where Porsche is showing its updated 911 Carrera models for the first time. Porsche die-hards may recall that it was in Frankfurt four years ago that we first saw the 991-series introduced, and at this year's show the updated 991.2-series is on display.

See this Amazing or AAMMAAZZIINNGG.....(

Nice car off course, but video making and suspense thrills adds to the whole show. Good job Porsche video agency.

Well in 2012's rumors of using the Turbocharger in every single car is coming true now. This increases the fuel efficiency with small size of engine. Better for environment and when turbo engine fails in 5-7 years then customer buy another car. Good for car industry.

I hope Porsche have done the better job in extending turbocharged engine life, as after all Porsche is the only company in the world that has maximum number of older cars in working condition till date. Im saying for 60-70-80 models.