•  
Advertise here

2 Inch lift spacer for 2015 Pajero

I drive 2015 Mitsubishi Pajero and after some interior work and offroad gear I like to carry all the time I feel that car suspension has sagged by 2-3 cms than the stock height.

Wondering if anyone here knows from where to find a good quality metal or rubber spacer to lift 2 Inch. Thanks. 

To be honest, best is to drive in sharjah BM road and seek few suspension shops with iranian guys, as they have those universal non-branded rubber spacers that works well to raise height to some extent. I used those on my Jeep grand cherokee few years back and I think all 4 costed 200-300 dhs.

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, EyadOrabi said:

Try TORC. They might have them.

I am getting my car lifted with Peddars kit.

Whats TORC and what's peddars kit, I am curious to know more as I have old pajero and wish to see what you guys are doing to make Pajero more desert worthy. Thanks for the suggestion.

• 4 months later...
On 11/28/2015 at 0:48 PM, kasim said:

To be honest, best is to drive in sharjah BM road and seek few suspension shops with iranian guys, as they have those universal non-branded rubber spacers that works well to raise height to some extent. I used those on my Jeep grand cherokee few years back and I think all 4 costed 200-300 dhs.

Through My Experience I kindly advice you not to take your cars to Suspension People in BMW road trust me they dont even know the ABC of what they are doing unless you know what you want them to do or else it will be a big Loss for you. Please I advice all Members to stay away from those people They are frauds and they can really damage your cars. All the say " We know every thing" but once they start working you will know they dont know anything.

• Like (+1) 1