•  
Advertise here

Best Sedan / Salon Car under 30,000 dirhams

Joyce

Hi you all good people here, I am absolutely new to this forum and just join to seek some help on deciding a car for me after 6 years of break from driving due to family reasons.

I want to know which is the best sedan or saloon (not compact and big cars please) I can buy under 30,000 dirams. Although I am open to new and used both, but i knw with my less budget use one will fit better in of reasonable options and brand. Use should not be more than 3-4 years old pls, as I will be driving with my 1 year old son quite often in that car so reliability (if used) is number one.

What you guys think about new car brands like Opel, Skoda and Renault......for new one (if it fit in that range). thank you all. gn.

Hi Joyce, welcome to the right place for such advise. Take what is relevant and leave what is not as sometime people get bit carried away on such opinionated thread here.

In short none of the three brand you suggested for new car offer anything within your suggested range. You are better off with the little bit used car and your best bet is to go Japanese or Korean considering the budget and reliability is on your top priority.

• Like (+1) 4

Please fin dmy suggestion below specifically suiting within your budget range:

1. Hyundai Sonata - 2012 / 2013
  2. Hyundai Accent - 2013 / 2014
  3. Nissan Sunny - 2014
  4. Honda Civic and Toyota Corolla - 2013 may be 2014 (good deal).

• Like (+1) 4

You can barely fit Audi A3 in that budget for 5 year old model and that I assume it gonna come with 100k on the clock that will defeat your number one priority of being reliable. For smallest BMW 3 series you got to push for 6 years model, again not worth it in your scenario.

• Like (+1) 3

Thanks Mark for shooting my all good and prefred choices. lol.

I know it's a budgetary issue, as I can't increase it as I am saving for my own house and this car expense is a must-have than any fancy wishlist for me. Which out of above options from Taqir would you vote and why...?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks decosta for the advice and your offer, to be honest I am very scared to go anywhere more than 5 years old as I not a car person and cars have always given me very hard time in past. I feel If I don't know cars then anyone can fool me for thousands and I have no option to verify, so better stick to 3,-5 years old Max.