•  
Advertise here

Hi guys, im new in dubai since 1 month. I am working with hospitality service inshallah soon buy any good used car here. I am speaking to most people saying Nissan and Toyota is no1 in dubai. I have toyota in my country so thinking with Nissan dubai now.

How is Nissan cars in dubai drive in too much heat in june till aug? AC work fine or ok, ok?

How is the Nissan car maintinence in dubai?

How chep spare parts come for nissan in dubai?

I went to auto mall 2 days back and was more confused now as they show me too used cars that im very much double mind for nissan or no. My friend drive nissan altima for 3 years and very nice saying, no problem. I am thinking of nissan tiida or sunny both looks nice.

Nissan is very strong and successful brand in Dubai just after Toyota which leads the undisputed no.1 place since forever. Just to answer your questions:

• Nissan cars survive extremely well in Dubai heat or in fact UAE heat as sometimes Abu Dhabi is hotter than Dubai.
  • Nissan maintenance is very competitive and almost at the lowest level compared to all other Japanese brands. Below list is general maintenance cost comparison between Japanese brands.
    • Toyota (Most cheapest)
    • Nissan
    • Mazda
    • Honda
    • Mitsubishi (Most expensive)
  • For Nissan spare parts: Same as maintenance chart above

Remember to buy car from private deal than the used cars dealer, as in Dubai there are plenty of free used car classifieds website, newspaper and car magazines that you can search and get good deals on wheels. Only if you are not in rush, as you might need to spend few days with your friends or taxi in arranging few viewing, but trust me its worth it.

• Like (+1) 4

Nissan is not all good in Dubai, and some bad as well that you need to know before you buy. Just like every super successful brand it comes with little taken for granted attitude and slow in service from the nissan dealers in dubai. I had a nissan and just sold it as every service is a tedious task of loooong waiting to just give the car and come home. On the other hand toyota service center in dubai is like a breeze, where you can actually get the minor oil and filter service in 30-45 mins while you sip free coffee and read newspaper in their first floor lounge and keep an eye on your car from top. Total A+ service standard from Toyota in dubai. Nissan still has to catch up to that standard, as selling car only is not enough.

Slight correction on Taqir estimate that Nissan and Mitsubishi parts are most expensive and Toyota and mazda are the cheapest and honda is in between.

Overall Nissan is a good brand to drive in heat or cold here with extreme reliability and durability of Japanese brand off course. Go for it man.

• Like (+1) 2

Nissan is existing since 70's in Dubai and almost everyone I know have ever owned a Nissan car in their lifetime. It's the most successful brand and you can never go wrong with it. You can close your eyes and buy it and enjoy. My only suggestion is to slightly upgrade from tiida to sunny or sentra if you can afford, as buying any brand start-up range is bit risky due to cheap price  comes with cheap quality.

• Like (+1) 1

I had a Nissan for 3 years in the past and only once I faced the slow service, other than that if you are dropping off the car trhat is very instantly they will accept no waiting at all. I am talking about deira branch.

• Like (+1) 1