UAE'S MOST ENGAGING CAR SITE

dreamer

2017 Volvo S90’s Interior #awesome #wow

The interior of the recently launched Volvo 2017 Volvo S90’s is outstanding. I am not sure how does it look in real but the video graphic make the interior is a striking mix of high-quality leather, beautiful wood grain, and metal trim. Amazing done! Must check the video. 

It is great indeed .. I have the XC90 - 2017 and it has same interior .. Superb ..

Only drawback : Not much of storage compartments for driver .. sometimes I struggle to fit my phone if both cupholders are full

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Marjoe
      Selling all kinds of genuine used auto spare parts of cars and commercial vehicles. In particular:

Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, Jaguar, Lexus, Toyota, Honda, Nissan,
      Mitsubishi, Chevrolet, Peugeot, Volvo, Ford, Chrysler, Mazda, Hyundai,
      Isuzu, Mini, Subaru

Supply used auto parts to exporters at wholesale quantities for various countries. For example, Russia and the GCC states.

Specialize and stock vast quantities of Mercedes and BMW used and almost new parts.

Purchasing and Selling of damaged/salvaged cars and commercial vehicles.
    • By Marjoe
      Selling all kinds of genuine used auto spare parts of cars and commercial vehicles. In particular:

Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, Jaguar, Lexus, Toyota, Honda, Nissan,
      Mitsubishi, Chevrolet, Peugeot, Volvo, Ford, Chrysler, Mazda, Hyundai,
      Isuzu, Mini, Subaru

Supply used auto parts to exporters at wholesale quantities for various countries. For example, Russia and the GCC states.

Specialize and stock vast quantities of Mercedes and BMW used and almost new parts.

Purchasing and Selling of damaged/salvaged cars and commercial vehicles.
    • By Rashed musabbeh
      We provide special pricing for all Carnity members.
      We provide for you with all the services you need to take care of your car with raw materials imported from the USA.
      We have body wash, car body polish, internal cleaning, tinting, ppf , ceramic and wrapping.
      We have expertise in our work so we promise you with the high-quality finishing.
    • By Jason Gray
      This year, just like every other year in the past several decades, Americans will buy more Ford pickup trucks than any other vehicle. Bloomberg crunched sales data through November to see which models posted the biggest demand spikes and swoons . These are the vehicles that show us the future -- and soon-to-be past -- of the car business.
      Infiniti QX50 (+272%)
      Mercedes-Benz GLE (+221%)
      Volvo XC90 (+202%)
      Audi TT (+201%)
      BMW X1 (+88%)
      Meanwhile, on the down side ...
      Honda Fit (-43%)
      BMW 6-series (-46%)
      Fiat 500L (-60%)
      Chrysler 200 (-65%)
      Kia K900 (-68%)
    • By fine
      I must say that Volvo Trucks has the greatest marketing team in the world for sure. I am constantly impressed each time a new video comes out from them. Be it Jean Claude Van Damme doing the splits, trucks doing ballet, or having a truck race a Koenigsegg, Volvo nails it every time. Now the company's latest video is no exception as it pits four-year-old Sophie behind the wheels of the Volvo FMX.

Important Information

Terms of use