•  
Advertise here

What is the average depreciation of the car?

victoria

I have been thinking of selling my car and trying to find a right price and unfortunately no website gives the clear price here in uae. Is there any website or formula I can use to find the estimated best price for my car?

Prices on buying cars website offers such low value that I can never able to sell this car as I want to use this money for upgrading my next car. Prices of classifieds site is having a huge difference from the lowest asker to the highest asker.

• Like (+1) 2

There are several ways you can get teh right market price based on car year, kms, color and condition.

1. Take the Min / Max average of the dubizzle or classifieds site ads.
  2. Reduce 10% for every year, for the number of year you own the car, if it's japanese. For UK, European brand reduce 15%.
  3. If car is brand new reduce 20% for first year and then 10% ech year
  4. Get the evaluation done from third party car dealers who doesnt buy car, but gives a fair evaluation

There is no hard and fast rule to identify the fair price of any used car. The only thing works as per my practical experience, is to place ad with high price and then keep reducing with few thousands every 2-3 days to see when you start receiving at least 4-5 calls daily from real users, not dealers (saying what's the last cash price), often happen when you place ad in dubizzle, as it's filled with dealers scouting the desperate deals on daily basis.

Dont take car buyer website pricing so seriously and burn your blood, it's their business to not to give you fair price.

You can actually get a very close price from kelly blue book website for US model as per your options, kms and year. Once you have that price, bump that figure by 15% for GCC car (hope your car is GCC).