Why do you like or buy fast cars?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. I have chosen not to show voter names, so to get honest response

• To move fast in and out of traffic snarl
    • To drive at top speed every now and then
    • To be number one on every red light race
    • To impress girls and other friends
    • Status symbol

This is a very serious question for me to understand people behavior when I see them driving nice expensive and super fast cars but driving at snail speed in the fastest lane.

What do they get by doing this every morning without fail......?

Please vote with your reason.

This is very nice and interesting thought for the day. I am sick of this behavior every time I drive in morning and evening.

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

Indeed, why do people buy fast cars- especially in Dubai, where the cops have some of the fastest cars on the planet to chase you down with!

@taqir- you left out one obvious choice in your poll- what about people who buy fast cars because they appreciate the engineering and technology that go into such a car for their own sake?

Moreover, In my opinion, buying a fast car just to come first in illegal street races demonstrates that the buyer of such a car is totally unsuited to the responsibility that comes with owning a fast car.

• Like (+1) 1

I agree with treks, and I am one of them who would only buy ultra fast car to appreciate the sheer technology and feel than any of the above 5 points, except the first one (sometime) ;-)