•  
Advertise here

On which site i can sell my car?

Dear Members, 

since one month i try to sell my car on different platforms, but i failure on every site. Now i want to sell my car on one of these platforms: 

1.) My car point 

2.) Sell Any Car 

3.) Carmudi 

Which of them is the best site to sell my car? Can you help me. I drive a BMW i3, which is built in 2013. It looks great and have a new music sound. 
Thank you, for your help.  

• Like (+1) 3

Sell any car is fraud guys only there to buy your car at 50% of the market value.

other are classified sites, try selling at classifieds sites with reasonable price expectations and keep lowering asking price every few days to find out the best price.

post here on carnity classifeds as here you get more real people than the dealer calls.

• Like (+1) 1

Well if you can wait use classifieds sites and sell as husain advise by lowering price every few days to find where you can get a good deal.

If you are in rush, drive by Al Awir car market in Dubai and Abu Shagara car market in sharjah to find the best offer and knock it off same day. These car markets are better than any website buying car as they dont give you good price when you visit their office for inspection. You might get good deal from car market shops as they know if they loos it, guy next door might grab it.

Stay away from car buying websites, as this has been discussed here in the past and agreed that these guys offer the worst resale value. Friend of mine Cayenne expected value at 75-80k, and one of the buying website offered him 46k after wasting couple of hours with inspection. Few days later he sold for 72K cash to private buyer.