•  
Advertise here

Car switch new scam in town......?

amitaj

Any new working money generation idea get plagued in months time. Looting business of sell my car and sell his car and sell all car with billions of versions seems good business model and plagued the UAE in last few years. Though I am still surprise how people are parting their cars for 50-60% of its cash value or these buggers are faking.....!

I come across new stuff, and just wanna be first to share here about car switch. Too complicated mechanism and too many hassle involved, but they claim to be half of the looting vampire that of what sell any car business model is. They offer minimum price as bullshit as others and then say we will list for 10 grant more in their daunted website and share 10k in 50:50.

So practically speaking I am paying them 5K to list my car in their unheard classified website. Yeah right.....!

CARSWITCH REVIEW

image.png

• Like (+1) 2

Not sure about this, as never heard.

I dont mind paying 200 AED to anyone for coming and cleaning my car and taking good pictures and then posting my ads on all 100's of car classifieds site with single email and my contact number.

• Like (+1) 3

carswitch takes 90 minutes for car evaluation and testing and then after a week arranging a viewing from few people sounds more than the time we spend on individual car buyer visit. Scary and more time-consuming process and still get low-number offer.

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 years later...
On 4/25/2016 at 2:43 PM, mark said:

Not sure about this, as never heard.

I dont mind paying 200 AED to anyone for coming and cleaning my car and taking good pictures and then posting my ads on all 100's of car classifieds site with single email and my contact number.

Have you found this type of service yet?

Anyone here used car switch and what are there reviews about car switch experience in successfully selling their cars?

• How long time it actually took during the initial visit and listing the car?
  • Do you take your car to car switch dubai office or do they come to your house?
  • Do you ahve to leave your car with them while viewing in progress?
  • Do they really get good cash buyer offer or just last price calls?
Edited by taqir
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

if you try to sell it yourself just be careful of people giving you checks and who try to hand you advance on weekend and try to take the car away for getting it checked alone don't leave the car until you got payed and transfer it to his name your car could end up in a salvage yard being chopped up for parts or in oman 

if you know him nicely and giving it with the registration then make a court paper naming him responsable and owner so later on you dont regret 

Edited by shadow79
more info
  • Like (+1) 2

I believe Carswitch is good service. I bought my last car from their website. It is very good for buyer to see the inspection before buying. They are checking everything you need. They are putting picture from every scratch and every dent on the car. The owner of car paid them 2100AED for their service. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 1

For 2625 or 2100 charge to the owner, they should better be good.

Car switch seems running for a few years now and I have only heard a mixed review about them for their varying charges like, maybe they are still developing the product or have different pricing as per car value. Some says 5%, now hawx and sertac have diff numbers.

Any idea how long the car switch process take for listing the car?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

• 4 months later...

Carswitch quoted me 3,000 AED for selling my car at so called fair value, means i will be paid lesser by 3 grand than my car current fair market value.

They may be nice for buyers, but definitely not for sellers. DIY rocks, if you care for your money, my two cents.

• Like (+1) 1