•  
Advertise here

Do you like to buy Ford Bronco in the UAE?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ford Bronco should be available in the UAE?

• Yes, Ohhhh YES
    • I don't care
    • Nope, it's not needed

2017 Ford Bronco.jpg

2017 Ford Bronco

A real Jeep eater DNA from Ford is on its way: Ford Bronco, many of you might have heard or seen one in states as it was most successful go anywhere SUV since 1966 till 1996 for good 30 years in production.

No matter if you have been a hardcore fan of Jeep, Chevrolet or Dodge, you must respect the quality and luxury that Ford offers in its vehicles. With an all-new 2017 model of Ford Bronco, the company has kept its promises in the finest way possible. If you are a fan of hardcore fun, choosing Ford Bronco is going to be a wise decision. It is highly likely that you have heard of rumors about bent frames because of the introduction of an all-new aluminum body, however, if you take a bit of time and consider the fact, you’d realize what the aluminum body had to go through before it ended up with bent frames and regardless of the truck that you owned, the damage was inevitable in those circumstances. And yes it's partially a rumor based on some super extreme torture to prove it's point, like Apple iPhone will bent if you sit of it while keeping it in your back pocket.

2017 Ford Bronco 2.jpg

With the new model of Ford Bronco, the company has decided to make its vehicle much lighter than ever before that enables the user to relish the benefits of enhanced physical characteristics. Improved braking, acceleration, and power to weight ratio is only the beginning of what an all-new Ford Bronco has to offer. Considering how the vehicle is primarily meant for off-road fun, the following equation must be kept in mind:

Dale and Ebert theory = 2017 Ford Bronco + (2) 24-pack Miller High Life + 662hp + 6ft wide ditch + 2ft Jump

As far as the off road fun is concerned, the above mentioned equation is experienced several times. As per the Dale’s drunken theory of physics, the Ford Bronco may as well end up with sheared off wheels if the above mentioned equation was not taken into consideration. This is why Ford has launched the most solid and powerful vehicle as Bronco 2016.

2017 Ford Bronco concept.jpg

2015 FORD BRONCO CONCEPT DESIGN FROM BRONCO FANS

2017-ford-bronco-engine.jpg

2016 FORD BRONCO SVT RAPTOR

The benefit of lighter weight and enhanced power is going to be evident in the Ford Bronco 2017. With the supercharge 5.0L V8 showing 662hp means that there will be some very fast Broncos running around that have insanely good gas mileage numbers as well. A perfect combination of power, speed, and mileage.

Following are the prominent specifications of Ford Bronco 2017:

Engine type

DOHC 32V V8, direct fuel injection

Displacement

3.5L, 5.0 L and 5.8L

Power/ Torque

V-6, 3.5-liter EcoBoost - 365 horsepower
V-8, 5 liter - 420 horsepower (Coyote Engine)
V-8, 5.8 liter Supercharged - 662 horsepower

Transmission

6 speed automatic

0-60

5.8 sec

Top Speed

180 kmph

Price Range

Around $35000 to $45000

Launch of Ford Bronco 2017 is going to be an amusing news for people who are the lovers of true 4*4 SUVs. However, the bad news for the people in the UAE is that the vehicle is not going to be available here. Considering how there are only bits and pieces left in the market of true SUVs for the people of UAE, the unavailability of Bronco may as well come as a shock.

If you are looking for a non-uni-bodied pansy wagon, the only option other than Wrangler and 4runner is a Bronco that is unfortunately not going to be available here in the UAE.

2017-Ford-Bronco-interior (1).jpg

2017-Ford-Bronco-interior.jpg

2017-Ford-Bronco-interior2.jpg

2016-Ford-Bronco-interior.jpg

If you are like me and wish to get Ford Bronco in the UAE, then hit the poll above with your vote and someday Al Tayer or Ford will consider this as an interest from the UAE market and get this bad-ass Ford Bronco for us as well here in Dubai. 

• Like (+1) 3

This def will arrive in the UAE someday, Ford is very concern about offroad market as Ford Raptor sale has proven good ground for the real off-road market.

I strongly vote for this small and capable beast to add variety at Bidayer and Faya dunes.

• Like (+1) 1

It's not only a jeep eater but a FJC and Xterra too and that too in a breakfast and in lunch it will eat those highly modified fake Nissan Patrol running 6 Liter denali engine in Faya hill climb.

Only advise for Ford and Al Tayer, if they ever decide to launch Ford Bronco here in Dubai then do a good off-road coverage in media in the colder months from Sep -March period. It will sell like hot cake.

• Like (+1) 1

After seeing Ford F150 and Raptor success in the UAE, I think this Bronco will be a good hit here as well. I agree with Brandan that Ford need to tie this to colder month with good media launch showing plenty of videos of Ford Bronco doing lot of steep hill climbs and massive sideys on some of the famous UAE desert spot.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

This Ford Bronco (Short Wheel Base) looks very nice alternate to huge Raptor (LWB) for speedy small dune drives w/o the fear of getting crested.

+1 if Al Tayer plan to launch this Ford Bronco here in the UAE market.

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 years later...
13 hours ago, Xaf said:

I think it's a shame everybody keeps comparing to the Wrangler. But I guess in American that's it's closet rival and frame of reference.

I think between a Bronco and a Wrangler it would be Bronco without a doubt. 

Let's hope when it comes into the real world of the sand dunes here it's not a total shit case.

• Like (+1) 2