•  
Advertise here

Confused on buying a new Car

Hello all, I Got my License recently and now in deep dilemma in purchasing a new Car. Recently Everyone is having different decision and mindset when they recommend go with this or that. 

which makes things even worse for decision. 

I am now confused either on Mitshubishi Lancer GT 2.0  2016 [ Mid option ] with 3 years Warranty / 60,000 KMS 

2.] Suzuki Ciaz 1.4L [ Full Option ] with 7 years UNLIMITED Warranty 

3.] Geely Emgrand XT [ SUV ] - Chinese Car which is emerged recently in Market are giving good offer  [ 5 years Warranty / 3 year Service Warranty / Free insurance ] and price of their SUV are really best in the market

All the three cars are under Same Price Range [ 50-60k ]. Well I am looking Car purely for Family purpose with not much of day to day activity, only during Weekend / some shopping spree etc..,  / Long Drives within UAE

Request your expert advice to choose the right vehicle from above 3, the one which is more reliable  / ensures Safe Driving / Low Maintenance in long run and moreover fuel Efficient

Not sure about Geely, but out of Lancer and Ciaz, Lancer is much better any day as in Ciaz with 1.4 Liter AC in extreme hot months might be get week when driving with full load.

Secondly Mitsubishi hold better value than Suzuki here in UAE.

What are the specs and price of geely you are getting?

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

Thanks Amid for your prompt response.. As I understand Lancer Part are quite expensive, while comparing with Other Cars... is it So? 

Whether these parts are not covered in insurance ?

How about Suzuki Parts ? Is maintenance is Costly for this as well ?.

When i m comparing the Car Cost with Toyota.. Toyota prices are quite higher atleast a difference of 15-20k for the Same specification and model.

Geely Emgrand X7 is SUV, 2.4L Fully automatic[2015] + 5 years warranty+3 years Service + 1 year insurance Free, price at 55K

Edited by [email protected]

No car parts are covered with insurance unless involved in accident. Period. 

Mitsubishi is cheaper than Toyota as its parts are expensive than Toyota.

Mitsubishi is better than Suzuki, as you can get lot of service option and parts options in UAE as compare Suzuki. My vote also for 2.0 is better than 1.4 Liter for better handling, driving, acceleration and air conditioning.

Geely, sounds too good to be true with 2.4L SUV around 50k, probably same league of Renualt Duster. If you are not too brand conscious (like me) then give it a try if its reviews are positive.

In my considered opinion, nothing made in China is worth considering. If I were in the market for a new car now, I would definitely pass the Geely by.