•  
Advertise here

dubizzle exposed

taqir

Just came back and I am surprised to see this thread here.....! What's so big deal about it.....?

Almost everyone knows this now and it's no longer a hush hush secret. Buy and sell cars from Dubizzle with its own style as explained above by someone that list all condition to detest car dealers.

While buying ask seller to send you picture of mulkia and service history and then will talk further to eliminate dealers with fake or reversed kms cars.

I dont think everyone knows this at all. I did not knew this and it came to me as a shock to me, although I don't use dubizzle much but for car now I will keep it as a last option whenever I will change my car.

Thanks for sharing your experience and finding, it will really help a lot of innocent car users.

Fake ads with lowered prices...wow in the investment banking world they would call this "market making", sorry to those who fell victim, but you have to be wiser here.

Regarding the clocking back of odometers, this is truly fraud, and nothing is being done here to stop it. This also occurs outside of Al Awir market, infact a creep that sells jeeps (read the clues) sells insurance write off modded jeeps in Al Quoz, and I see many of these about in DXB. What is even more ugly, is that an online auto magazine that couldn't tell the difference between a piston or a crank ran an article about them modding a jeep!