•  
Advertise here

Car Parking in Dubai have changed lately and all I know that they classify into A,B,C,D zones unlike before A and B. All car park comes with increase rates and increased walking distance from office yet another reason to force us to consider public transport now.

My question is if I have a B card from past can I park in new B,C,D parking OR only in C,D parking OR only in D Parking?

I wasted 30 minutes researching this fact and then come to you guys for quick help. Have a good day guys.

New car parking is getting outrageously expensive by almost doubling the annual card.

I think and hope it should be downward compatible as I have A car park card that has about 7 months left.

Car park A cards (old ones / current plan as of 24 May 2016) can use the new upcoming car parking A, B, C and D.

Car park B cards (old ones / current plan as of 24 May 2016) can use the new upcoming car parking B and D zones only.

New Car Parking zones will be implemented in Dubai from 28 May 2016 onward.

I got this info from RTA website and then double checked with RTA toll free number: 800 90 90 as I myself wanted to be sure on this car park zones and their new codings.

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks Mark, for very clear explanation. I had similar doubt in my mind couple of days back.

I also heard that car parking boards have been updated today with new codes in some area in Dubai.

I don't know why they call A,B,C,D when they only sell A and B card with double the prices.......????????

What if I like to buy C and D card. lololol.

Cost of (A) Parking Card:

• 3 Months – AED 1400
  • 6 Months- AED 2500
  • 1 Year  - AED 4500

Cost of (B) Parking Card:

• 3 months – AED 700
  • 6 months- AED 1300
  • 1 Year – AED 2400

I called today morning RTA to check if there is any grace notice for initial week or few days in case if I wrongly park and get some notice / warning instead of fine?

Answer was "NO", if you park in wrong area not matching your card: straight away fine. So be more careful guys.

Important Information

Terms of use