•  
Advertise here

Best time to buy used car in Dubai?

Joyce

Hey fellas,

Been here with you guys for few months now and seen you guys are car loving and some of you are real techy, but my question is bit above all and quite different.

What is the best time to buy used car in Dubai? I have been thinking of changing my car early this year and tried for a month and then someone told wait for Ramadan time to get good deals and cheaper price. Now in Ramadan I was about to start my search and then another guy told me to wait for winter season for being a best time to buy used cars in dubai, so that you slash this year depreciation and enjoy the car even at lower price.

Now before I believe or get convince with this guy info and waste time further, I thought of asking you all here in case you have any rational reason behind what is the best time to buy used car in dubai? Or not?

Well to be honest, best time to buy New cars in Dubai is during Ramadan as all dealers offer great deals and discount in this special month of giving.

I am not sure about this is also best for buying used cars or not.

Best time to buy used cars in Dubai is just before the school summer break starts, as many people wants to pack up from Dubai and wait for their kids academic year to finish and as soon that is done, they clear up all stuff from household to furniture, appliances to cars in a quick bargain sale. 

Generally speaking April end to June end or max mid July is the very good time to buy used cars in Dubai at awesome prices.

Cars that overheat in summer month, goes for real dirt cheap price like most of US and EU specs cars, offroad cars that heat up in desert, sports car that heat up in road heat and so on.

For japanese there is no down time as they never overheat and you can only get good car at distress sale when someone leaving like derick mentioned above.

Buying a used car in dubai I feel best time is either summer break or end of year to drive couple of months for free depreciation, but again you only think in this way if you flip cars more than you drive. So for real end user who buy used car for 3-5 years at least, there is no best time.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of use