•  
Advertise here

Jeep Wrangler Pickup - really happening now

Seriously guys..... This is really happening now.....! Total PUKISH.

I remember how people jump up and down when wrangler become unlimited with two more doors without increasing the engine size. Now this is next to see wrangler pickup and that too wrangler unlimited pickup = 4 doors and bed....OMG.

I seriously hope they have increase the engine size this time now to push this train boggy.

jeep wrangler limited pickup.jpg

Jeep wrangler unlimited pickup.jpg

jeep wrangler pickup.jpg

It look funny from the top view and because of disguise, otherwise if you use your imagination this gonna be nice and mean looking pickup TBH. I like it already.

For engine I am sure they will fit more powerful be it smaller or bigger as newer engineering moving toward small engine producing big numbers. Any idea on horsepower and torque figures yet, as that's what matters these days than 4L or 5L.

No way man, this looks like too much for Jeep standard body. Hope its wide enough to match the length or else it will look like Jeep wrangler dragging a trailer.

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

I think it's a good idea to match competition like ford F150 and  Silvrado as they lost Dodge Ram individual version for commercial activities and they still have larger V6 and V8 petrol engines that used in Chrysler C300 and Dodge charger away from diesel engines range specially while they lose a market share for Honda and Nissan and mighty Toyota while I'm still waiting and expecting Hyundai and Kia to attack the market in these type of recreational type with lower cost to built and after losing the main player Hummer!

As an owner of a 2014 Dodge Ram, it would seem strange that Jeep would make a truck version. Although looking at the pictures, it does not look to be a direct competitor to the full size pickups. I think that this might be a competitor to the Chevy Colorado and Ford Ranger pickups. Ram at the moment does not have anything for that segment and Jeep seems poised to take over in that segment.

Probably would be interesting to see what Jeep actually makes of this. Is this based on the Ram chassis? Is it going compete with the Ram in terms of full size pickups? There is a chance in the same way the Sierra and Silverado are rivals. :P