•  
Advertise here

AC not cooling

Gyabs

AC gas is leaking definitely as it last for 3 months and deplete slowly. Guy who refill, need to do the complete leak test and repair the leaking hose or dying compressor.

Which car you drive? which year model? Do you have service history? When was last service done? then we can help you more better.

• Like (+1) 1

I had the same issue long time ago and finally I checked the valve on the refilling point and it have no leak but I replaced it and had no problem from AC since then.

So next check replace both valves (smellier to tire valves but rubber comes in red to indicate heat resistant) and cost nothing!

Good Luck 

It's pretty easy to test AC systems for leaks. It involves putting a dye into the system, charging it with gas then looking at all the pipes, connectors etc. through special glasses. The dye will come out through the hole and when you are wearing the glasses, you will see it kind of glowing and see exactly where the leak is.

I agree with the above though, it's probably one of the Schrader valves. If it's not that, it's likely to be an O-ring. One thing you can do is to pour soapy water onto the valves and you might be able to see bubbles coming which would indicate that's the problem.

• Like (+1) 1