•  
Advertise here

Best vehicle testing center for modified cars in dubai

Allstar

Hey fellas, do you guys know which is the best and easiest vehicle testing center in Dubai. On garhoud side al wasl testing center used to be good and lenient but I heard they have become very strict now that they ask you to remove the stickers and even air filter before passing. Wondering if anyone knows the new place where I can take my slightly modified off-road car and get annual passing in one attempt. Thanks all.

Try Shamil testing center in nad al hammar, they are very good and reasonable. Of course not lenient if you ride has too big noise and metal poping out in front and back, but overall they are good.

Try tamam vehicle testing center in al awir in ras al khor area, they are actually the truck testing center and all offroad safari 4x4 testing center who test the 4x4 with roll cage safety. They usually don't give much attention to smaller stuff and care about the bigger concerns for safety.

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

I wouldn't advise Tamam if you are buying a car as that way you might not notice the real objectionable item by RTA you might face in next year passing. If you are the owner and want to avoid some trouble due to minor mods, then it's a good place.