•  
Advertise here

Which is the best car insurance in UAE?

Allstar

Searched a lot here and can't find any info on which is the best car insurance in UAE in terms of price, features, coverage, options and customer service.

I love to hear from you guys which insurance you guys are using and what is your experience with them while issuing policy and while making any claim (if any)?

RSA and AXA is the best Car Insurance company in UAE, however I prefer AXA as I have been with them since few years so it is much easier to get better rates for awesome service.

RSA is the best car insurance in UAE, I am with them since last 5 years and they are awesome in everything. They might be 5-10% more than average shady insurance company but worth every penny when it comes to service.

Well I guess, if you check few questions with agent you can figure out the best yourself. Last time I got the insurance house or insureme something name kind of insurance from tasjeel and they were very competitive and offering fair answers to all my questions below:

1. Refund on pro-rata day-by-day rate: YES
  2. Cover good premium class A garages (atleast 3-4 good names): YES
  3. Claim at one stop shop, renta car, oman, offroad: YES

They offered me 500-600 lesser than the premium brands discussed and recommended above.

• 4 weeks later...

Royal & Sun Alliance (RSA) and AXA Gulf, both are well known for good services. But when I came to prefer someone. I suggest and believe on AXA Gulf. AXA offers good services and perfect rates for car insurance. There are 5 main reasons to choose AXA Gulf.

1. Instant cover

2. 24/7 claims assistance

3. Fast & fair claims

4. Extensive network

5. Wide range of covers

• 2 weeks later...