•  
Advertise here

What's going on today?

Barry

• 3 weeks later...

Is that Indian film actor Sonu Sood car? He lives in Dubai? wow, he is a nice guys and very versatile actor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonu_Sood

Cars My passion :mrgreen:  :ugeek:

If you like my above post, please press Like / Thanks on right side to help me increase my rating

• 3 weeks later...

Had this S Class in for a while but I was so busy with my Pajero farm I hadn't time to look at it properly until now. Brake lights were permanently on and gearbox was stuck in P. On most cars, there is a shift lock release but unfortunately not on this car so it's not like it could be released and driven as a quick fix. A lot of the time on these cars, it's caused by a faulty brake light switch so I pulled it out and checked it and it tested fine so I had to dig a bit further. Plugged the computer in and got a number of faults, one being that communication had been lost with the rear SAM (signal acquisition module, or a computer thing to most people). Due to the age and condition of the car, it wasn't worth replacing so I made with some fancy rewiring and bypassed some things and now it's better than it was before it left the factory. This car is a jap import that had been converted to LHD so there's some really bad wiring in it to begin with. 

IMG_3143.JPG

• Like (+1) 1

@Derick don't worry on pricing if you have something in mind for him. Trust me barry and his workshop is not a rip off like most of the garages. I have used his expertise in all three of my cars and I paid him from 20 AED - 200 AED labor for different jobs, as they do offer Carnity members special pricing 8-)

I never recommend anything to any one unless I'm happy, and so far all my 5 recommended friends came back happy.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.