•  
Advertise here

Which is the best car battery in UAE?

adil

My AC Delcos have always failed during 11 months exact! :) Atleast i got the warranty. Had to buy it again the 3rd year as my wife was stuck on the road and 800-BATTERY does AC DELCOs.

Stay away from AC Delco. I have heard AMARON is very good and will post about it when it dies.

• Like (+1) 1

• Gaurav featured this topic
  • 6 months later...

People considering buying the best car battery in UAE, should read my latest post on to how to avoid fake car battery in UAE?

• Thanks (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

• 2 months later...
On 8/27/2016 at 12:59 PM, Barry said:

Are you sure you don't mean battery acid? Which is a completely different thing to distilled water. Battery acid can give you a nasty rash and burn holes in your clothes if you don't wash it off. Distilled/deionised water on the other hand is perfectly safe to touch and drink if you wanted to. It's simply pure h2o, water with all solids/impurities removed by distillation. 

Tap or drinking water will work OK in a battery if you're stuck for the proper distilled stuff, but over time the dissolved solids will kill it slowly. 

Yeah, agree with  you. Distilled should be used as battery water if the is NOT a maintenance fee one.

• 1 month later...

Finally my Pajero Yuasa battery died last week after 1 year and 3 months, makes me believe that it was a fake Yuasa battery with made in Japan printing only.

Finally after lot of attempts I got Amaron battery and hope this one lasts more than any other batteries based on so many positive reviews I have heard about it.

• Like (+1) 3

Hahahaha, I totally agree, but this was definitely fake as my Pajero is an off-road car only and not daily driver which get used only once a week. This could have died much earlier in daily driver. Or may be those warranty engineers uses some time base alarm clock than actual usage.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

My dad's GMC ran on the original AC Delco battery for close to 8 years. Guess the AC Delco batteries that come with car are different from what is available locally. Local ones are produced in Saudi Arabia.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 1
  • Sad (0) 1