•  
Advertise here

Which is the best car battery in UAE?

adil

On 11/28/2018 at 8:53 PM, kumara said:

Finding AMARON battery in the market is the hard part. Do you know a shop to buy?

Thanks!

Google : First Industrial Street - Sharjah 

The entire street sells them . Around 40-50 shops . Just make sure you have the right battery specs from your owners manual , because many shop owners try to push and sell you batteries with the wrong specs just to finish their stock off. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

On 2/14/2019 at 1:22 PM, Melvin Martin said:

I've had very bad experiences with AC Delco. I have a feeling they're manufactured/programmed to die right after the warranty period is over ( happened thrice) . Switched to Amaron,  now a dead battery is the last thing on my mind. 

I bought an Amron battery for my Ford Escape last Saturday. Bought it from a shop in Sharjah Industrial area(First industrial road). Sales guy first tried selling me Suzuki battery saying Sir, this battery is also giving 1 yr warranty so Amron too.

But I insisted for an Amron, then he sent some one somewhere and brought it for me. Cost was 368 AED including VAT.

Thank all of you for recommendations and sharing battery experiences.

On 11/28/2018 at 9:25 PM, Srikumar said:

You can get them in Sharjah Industrial Area or in Ajman (behind Nissan showroom). There is a shop named Jumaira which keeps it. You can probably call them first before going there 

Sahel Jumaira Auto Spare Parts Trading
Ajman
06 748 0193
https://goo.gl/maps/YX6BmwPXvot

I bought an Amron battery for my Ford Escape last Saturday. Bought it from a shop in Sharjah Industrial area(First industrial road). Sales guy first tried selling me Suzuki battery saying Sir, this battery is also giving 1 yr warranty so Amron too. But I insisted for an Amron, then he sent some one somewhere and brought it for me. Cost was 368 AED including VAT. Thank all of you for recommendations and sharing battery experiences.

Let's see how it goes 😂

• Like (+1) 1

I bought an Amron battery for my Ford Escape last Saturday. Bought it from a shop in Sharjah Industrial area(First industrial road). Sales guy first tried selling me Suzuki battery saying Sir, this battery is also giving 1 yr warranty so Amron too. But I insisted for an Amron, then he sent some one somewhere and brought it for me. Cost was 368 AED including VAT. Thank all of you for recommendations and sharing battery experiences.
Let's see how it goes 😂

Any of you tried Optima? specifically Yellow top. 

Back home Optima is my go-to battery but I don't know how it will behave in the UAE's weather conditions specially while offroading in the summer. 

• Like (+1) 1

@Javier M you do get Optima here too and they outperform very well in UAE, just at double or close to the triple price of Amaron / Varta

@hossein you used single solite for 6-7 years....? As it never lasted more than 13-14 months in my case of Pajero and wifey Trailblazer 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

6 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

@Javier M you do get Optima here too and they outperform very well in UAE, just at double or close to the triple price of Amaron / Varta

@hossein you used single solite for 6-7 years....? As it never lasted more than 13-14 months in my case of Pajero and wifey Trailblazer 

@Gaurav off course not, if it was like that was perfect, each battery will work for me around one and a half years on average even more

• Thanks (+1) 2

On 2/17/2019 at 8:32 PM, kumara said:

I bought an Amron battery for my Ford Escape last Saturday. Bought it from a shop in Sharjah Industrial area(First industrial road). Sales guy first tried selling me Suzuki battery saying Sir, this battery is also giving 1 yr warranty so Amron too.

But I insisted for an Amron, then he sent some one somewhere and brought it for me. Cost was 368 AED including VAT.

Thank all of you for recommendations and sharing battery experiences.

Let's see how it goes 😂

Please update the situation on February 17th ,2020. 😬😬😬

• Haha (+1) 2

My wife's Pajero has a Yvusa battery on for 2 years and just started giving a bit of starting problem but not dead yet.

Got it checked and weak but not dead. Advised to use till it dies. My respect to Yuasa after Amaron.

Today after 2 years changed Yuasa battery with Delkor. This is a Spanish battery and got good feedback from the battery guy, almost half price of Amaron but uses same Amaron technology. Will keep you guys updated here.

• Like (+1) 1