•  
Advertise here

Mercedes Maybach Vision 6 - Electric Car

Mercedes Maybach Vision 6 is a more than 7 meter long coupe electric car. 0-100 in less than 4 seconds and capable of going above 300 kms on full charge.

Who like the design here? I'm kind of swamped with ultra rich and long looks like a boat or a yatch for the road. Shows in one glance that I'm filthy rich, boyz. Please get aside.

Mercedes Maybach 1.JPG

Mercedes Maybach 2.JPG

Mercedes Maybach 3.JPG

I saw this on another forum a couple of weeks ago. Surely it defeats the purpose of a Maybach  which is to have a big back seat and loads of legroom? One simply does not drive ones own Maybach. One has a chauffeur. 

5 hours ago, Barry said:

I saw this on another forum a couple of weeks ago. Surely it defeats the purpose of a Maybach  which is to have a big back seat and loads of legroom? One simply does not drive ones own Maybach. One has a chauffeur. 

Very valid point, just like ultra rich will never drive BMW 7 series or Mercedes S class. If you see these older model driven then guy is wannabe rich and got the few years old car for dirt cheap to show off, but couldn't afford a driver. lol.